Fall in love with this exceptional ranch home. This open concept Three/Four bedroom home has so much to offer.Office with French doors compliment the spacious foyer High ceilings in living room with gas stone fireplace.The split design offers two bedrooms and a full bath on one side and the master suite is on the other side. Master bedroom has a tray ceiling with his/her closets and the bath has a separate shower and jetted tub. Kitchen has granite counters, stainless appliances, maple cabinets, and a big eat in area with door to outside patio.. Extra mud room area off of the garage to hang your everyday stuff. Basement is finished with a room, and full bath with the family room being massive to entertain. Professionally landscaped. Two car garage, too.
- County KENOSHA
- Subdivision Village Green Heights
- Total SqFt. 3,800
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Lot Size .35
- Directions HWY 31 to HWY 165 to Cooper Road On South East Corner
- Total Taxes $6,548
- Tax Year 2017
- Exterior Stone, Brick/Stone, Vinyl
- Basement Finished, Full, Poured Concrete, Sump Pump
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, High Speed Internet, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wood or Sim.Wood Floors
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Dimensions 22' x 13'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 20' x 19'
- Living Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 32' x 31'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Den Office Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 16' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Other Room Dimensions 15' x 12'
- Other Room Level Lower
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Patio
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Elementary School Prairie Lane
- Middle School Mahone
- High School Indian Trail Hs & Academy
- School District Kenosha