Paradise awaits! Country living at its finest with privacy around in this Tomahawk Log Home. Upon entering from the cul-de-sac, the drive up to the house is gorgous with beautiful llandscaping. Mature Oak & Black Walnut trees surround the outskirts of the house and 4.5 acres of land.The two-story home boasts 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and an unfinished basement with extra living space if you so choose The two story living room with stone fireplace is cozy for the winter nights.You can lounge in the sunroom to watch the wildlife around you. The Azzek composite deck w/spacious pavilion is a great space to entertain. The kitchen has a big island to appeal to any cook's dream. .There is a bonus room above the garage that you don't want to miss. 3 car attached garage and a four car detached, too
- County RACINE
- Total SqFt. 2,980
- Total Garage Spaces 7.0
- Directions Hwy 20 to Hwy 45 North to 2 mile road east 1/2 mile to Twin Waters - all the way to end on right
- Total Taxes $10,262
- Tax Year 2018
- Exterior Log, Wood
- Basement Crawl Space, Full
- Interior Features Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501-3000
- Kitchen Dimensions 25' x 15'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 32' x 28'
- Living Room Level Main
- Den Office Dimensions 16' x 12'
- Den Office Level Upper
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Dual Entry Off Master Bedroom, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 20' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 11' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 14' x 13'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Other Room Dimensions 20' x 13'
- Other Room Level Main
- Lot Description Horse Allowed, Hobby Farm
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Waste Private Septic System, Mound System, Well
- High School Union Grove
- School District Yorkville J2